Essential elements of a valid meeting : Meting is one of the major media of oral communication. In general sense, a meeting is a gathering of two or more persons with a view to taking decisions through discussion.
The essential elements of a valid meeting are given below :
1. The meeting must be called by the legal authority of the enterprise.
2. The notice of the meeting must be issued properly to all concerned parties.
3. The notice of meeting must include the date, time, venue, and agenda of the meeting.
4. The purpose of the meeting must be legal.
5. Only authorized must be present in the meeting.
6. A meeting must have a chairman selected the members as per the rules of company Act 1994.
7. A meeting must be confined within mentioned agenda.
8. A meeting must be arranged following the above mentioned points.